venerdì 15 gennaio 2016

MY PERSONAL HISTORY


My history:

My name is Silvana Taglialatela. I was born in Italy 14 years ago. My father is Italian and my mother too... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
School:

My first school was called "Elementary school Incaldana". Wen I was twelve I started the "Middle school Leonardo da Vinci" and 5 month ago I started the "High school Galileo-Galilei" linguistic course. I go to school from Monday to Friday and my favourite subjects are English, Spanish and History.

Home life:

My home life is very normal. Dad works and Mum too and they ask me to help in the house. During the week I help my mum in the home and after I do my homework. I clean my room, I step the vacuum cleaner and sometimes I remove the dust.


Interests:

I have a lot of interests; such as drawing, reading and swimming. I like so much the pop music and my idol is James Maslow.



 
 













Nessun commento:

Posta un commento